Rakusu with white panel on the back side(blank white panel for calligraphy
Including a rakusu and a rakusu pouch(envelope-shape rakusu bag for storage case), all good stitched
- rakusu priests wear an abbreviated version/also a simplified kesa
- square panels of cloth stitched together and suspended around the neck on narrow straps, the four joined panels to the front.
- a circular wood ring (kan), is attached on the position(wearer's left breast)
- rakusu is composed of five panels of cloth stitched into a rectangle and is suspended from the neck on flat bands.
* Note: pls specify your rakusu will be Rinzai or Soto design; also specify color like black, brown or some special color
Some comments received:
Very pleased, high quality craftsmanship. Buyer: oa0131 Jul-09-09 10:03